We will always require the knowledge of ancient cultures to comprehend the events of the present. In order to discover alternative solutions, the field of herbal medicine frequently employs techniques from these ancient cultures. Our PDF collection of Ayurveda books contains pertinent information on this subject.
Again, the advancement of non-Western medicine is a reality, as many individuals contemplate it as a treatment alternative. With our Ayurveda literature, you can learn about one of the most fascinating health approaches.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian traditional medicine that is holistic because it focuses on the harmony between the body, mind, and spirit. The applied therapies are natural and respectful of the patient’s uniqueness.
In India, Ayurveda is taught formally in universities, and its practice is sanctioned as an official form of medicine. Clearly, its approach to health differs greatly from that of contemporary Western medicine. Its approach is more preventative than curative, and its goal is not so much human longevity as human longevity in terms of quality of life.
According to Ayurvedic medicine, health is the harmony between the dimensions of being; when this harmony is disrupted, illness ensues. The notion is that the intervention can be administered to sick and healthy patients because it is simple. It involves adopting the following habits:
Food: primarily composed of vegetables, legumes, fruits, and seasonings; excludes animal protein, although it is not required to be eliminated entirely. It may be incorporated in a balanced manner.
The human body is designed for movement and requires it for optimal health. Ayurveda suggests practices like yoga.
Massages with essential oils are necessary because they promote energy recovery and tension relief.
Ayurveda places a premium on mental health, so meditation is recommended at various periods of the day.
Check out our collection of over 15 Ayurveda PDF publications and save the ones you require to your electronic devices.
1) Ancient Remedies for a Modern You An Introduction to Ayurveda
2) History of Ayurveda a Heritage of Healing
3) My Health My Responsibility Ayu Samvad Ayurveda for Covid 19
Shripad Yasso Naik,Padmashree Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha,Shri Pramod Kumar Pathak
4) An Ayurvedic Approach to Losing Weigh
5) Ayurveda Kapha Daily Routine
Yoga Veda Institute Educational Programs
6) Accounts of Pathogenic Organisms in the Early Texts of Ayurveda
P Ram Manohar
7) Ontology of Personhood in Ayurveda from the Perspective of Patients and Physicians in Palampur Himachal Pradesh An Independent Stud
8) Ancient Wisdom and Future Medicine: A Defense of the Science of Ayurveda
Michael Eatmon,Dr Thomas Moore,Dr Jayashree Shivamoggi
9) Concepts of Human Physiology in Ayurveda
10) Ayurvedas Perspective on Healing Mental Illness
AdPurkh Kaur Khalsa,Emily K Smith
11) Concept of Psychology & the Mind in Ayurved
Maheshkumar Nilkanth Chaudhari
12) Concept of Personality Type in West and in Ayurveda (Article)
13) Holistic Nutrition For Children and Elderly In View Of Ayurveda
Dr Rakesh Kumar Jain
14) A Study of Ayurvedic Style of Cooking and It’s Influence in Day to Day Life (Article)
Dr Kiran Shende,Mr Rahul Bhalekar
15) Ideal Daily Routine According to Maharishi Ayurveda (Article)
Center for Optimal Health
16) Introduction to Ayurveda (Presentation)
17) Introduction to system of medicine
Department of Collegiate Education Government of Karnataka India
18) Theory of Ayurveda (Presentation)
Dr Chakra Pany Sharma