In fact, the sense of scent is one of the senses that has the strongest connection to emotion and memory. It is fascinating that everything can be accomplished through smell, so we gathered aromatherapy books in PDF format to emphasize one of the most popular alternative therapies. An aroma can transport us to the past and evoke vivid memories of a person or place.
Aromatherapy aims to reach people’s subconscious through their sense of scent, which is where many of life’s problems originate. It is not intended to replace conventional medicine but rather to accelerate the patient’s recovery as an important supportive therapy. With our aromatherapy literature, you can learn more about this treatment that many people find beneficial.
Aromatherapy is an alternative treatment and discipline that utilizes botanicals and their essential oils to promote both physical and mental health. Aromatherapy can incorporate vapors, incense, massage oils, and infusions. All in an effort to induce a state of tranquility and calm in the patient while the fragrances perform their physical and mental duties.
Ancient cultures, including the Chinese and Egyptians, used plant-derived essential oils to treat maladies and embalm the dead. Aromas have been used for therapeutic purposes throughout history, but aromatherapy is currently being considered as part of treatments for various diseases. Digestive, respiratory, cutaneous, pain of multiple types, and emotional disorders are among those treated.
Check out our more than 15 PDF books on aromatherapy to learn much more about this worldwide alternative therapeutic practice with many adherents.
1) Herbs, Spices and Essential Oils
UNIDO and FAO
2) The Science Behind Essential Oils
Melissa Lea Rietz
3) In Essence
The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists
4) Scents of Wonder – An Easy Guide To Aromatherapy
6) Essential Oil Origins
7) Aromalyne Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy. Aromatherapy Facial Massage
8) Rain Drop Therapy
Barber and J. Gagnon-Warr
9) Introduction to Aromatherapy Massage
10) Emotional Benefits of Aromatherapy
11) Effects of Aromatherapy Massage on Pregnant Women’s Stress and Immune Function: A Randomized Controlled Trial
12) Exploring essential oils as prospective therapy against the ravaging Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) (Article)
Emmanuel Onah Ojah
13) Aromatherapy: The Power of Scent (Article)
Sugumaran and T. Vetrichelvan
14) Aromatherapy, the art and science of using essential oils (Article)
Aurora Health Care
15) Aromatherapy 101 Nourishment From Nature
Amy Rodquist Kodet
16) Aromatherapy and nursing: historical and theoretical conception (Article)
Juliana Rizzo Gnatta, Leonice Fumiko Sato Kurebayashi, Ruth Natalia Teresa Turrini and Maria Júlia Paes da Silva